- Can the Postal Service open your mail?
- Does the post office scan all mail?
- What to do if you think your mailman is stealing your mail?
- How do I file charges for tampering mail?
- What do I do if my mail is opened?
- Can USPS ask what’s in my package?
- Does the USPS XRAY packages?
- What does suspicious mail look like?
- Is mailing drugs a felony?
- Will USPS tracking says seized by law enforcement?
- How do I know if my package was intercepted?
- What is the penalty for sending drugs through the mail?
- Do USPS workers steal packages?
- What makes a package suspicious USPS?
- What happens if USPS finds drugs in a package?
- Who is responsible for cluster mailboxes?
Can the Postal Service open your mail?