- Can USPS throw away mail?
- Is it illegal to open someone else’s mail with my address?
- What happens if you accidentally open someone’s mail?
- How do I mail tampering charges?
- Is USPS withholding Mail illegal?
- Can you sue the Post Office for not delivering mail?
- Is it illegal to hold onto someone’s mail?
- What is the punishment for tampering with mail?
- How do you prove mail tampering?
- Is holding mail a federal offense?
- What is considered mail tampering?
Can USPS throw away mail?