- What does rifting mean?
- Where is continental rifting currently taking place?
- What forms in the gap between separating continents after a continental rift opens?
- What does continental rifting cause?
- Could continental rifting form a new continent if it continues to widen?
- Where on earth is the best example of current active rifting?
- What would be found at a divergent boundary?
- Why did Pangea break up?
- What starts off the process of continental rifting?
- How fast do tectonic plates move?
- What type of crust is created during continental rifting?
- What occurs during rifting?
- What is an example of continental rifting?
- Did dinosaurs live on Pangea?
- How are rifts created?
- What is a failed rift?
- What is the difference between rifting and seafloor spreading?
- Will Pangea happen again?
- What is the relationship between continental rifting and Pangea?
- Which of the following is characteristic of continental rifts?
- What is the largest lithospheric plate?
What does rifting mean?