- Can I open a package sent to my address?
- Can I keep something shipped to me by mistake?
- What happens if you open a package that is not yours?
- Can you dispute a charge if you never received it?
- Does USPS refund for lost package?
- Will Amazon refund for lost package?
- How much money does Amazon lose on stolen packages?
- How do I get a refund for service not received?
- Why did I get a package from Amazon that I didn’t order?
- Is it illegal to lie that you didn’t receive a package when you did what is the punishment?
- Is shipper responsible for lost package?
- Who is liable if a package is stolen?
- What do I do if I accidentally shipped a package to the wrong address?
- What to do if you never received a package?
- Is it illegal to open a package that isn’t yours?
- Who is responsible if a parcel goes missing?
- Is it illegal to pretend you did not receive a package just to get a refund?
- What to do if you receive a package that is not yours?
- What if I get a UPS package that isn’t mine?
Can I open a package sent to my address?