- What is the longest continuous feature on Earth?
- What happens when two oceanic plates collide?
- How old is the oldest ocean floor?
- What is the youngest ocean?
- Which crust is thicker?
- What ocean is the hottest?
- What is the darkest ocean in the world?
- Why is it that the Pacific Ocean floor is no older than about 200 million years and yet the continents are much older?
- Which ocean is not salt water?
- Why are old rocks rare on the ocean floor?
- How thick is Earth’s crust?
- Which crust is the youngest and why?
- What would happen if the Earth’s crust is thicker?
- Why is the oldest ocean floor only 180 million years old?
- Why does the ocean floor have different ages?
- Where is the youngest sea floor located?
- Where is the oldest rock on Earth Found?
- Which crust is thicker what makes it thicker than the other?
- Where is the youngest crust on Earth?
- Where is the oldest land on earth?
- Where are the oldest sediments found?
What is the longest continuous feature on Earth?