- Why does the seafloor near the ridge be younger than those far from the ridge?
- What happens when two oceanic plates collide?
- What is the importance of seafloor spreading?
- Why is the earth not getting bigger despite the fact that?
- Why does the seafloor slope downward away from mid ocean ridges?
- What are the features of seafloor spreading?
- Where the seafloor is forced down into the mantle?
- What happens when two plates carrying oceanic crust collide?
- Which boundaries is seafloor destroyed?
- What evidence did Wegener use to estimate the time of Pangaea break up?
- What are 3 types of evidence for seafloor spreading?
- What evidence supports the theory of ocean floor?
- Where is active seafloor spreading occurring today?
- Is the ocean floor older than the continents?
- What will happen when Seafloor spreading occurs?
Why does the seafloor near the ridge be younger than those far from the ridge?