- Is it dangerous to fly in strong winds?
- How high can a VFR pilot fly?
- Can you fly VFR over clouds?
- How cold is it at 35000 feet?
- Why do pilots avoid large cumulus clouds?
- Which part of a flight is the most dangerous?
- Do pilots get scared of turbulence?
- Are bigger planes safer?
- Do pilots fly around storms?
- Do scattered clouds count as ceiling?
- What is the most dangerous type of cloud?
- Do planes fly over Everest?
- What would happen if a plane flew into a tornado?
- What are pilots afraid of?
- Do pilots avoid clouds?
- What airport do pilots hate the most?
- Do airlines ever fly VFR?
- Can planes fly in cloudy weather?
- Why do planes shake when going through clouds?
- What happens if a plane flies too high?
- Why do pilots prefer to fly at 36000 feet?
Is it dangerous to fly in strong winds?