- Why is there no subduction when two continental plates collide?
- Which would Subduct if the two were to collide with each other?
- Where is the Earth’s crust the thinnest?
- Can continental crust be subducted?
- Can the earth’s crust be destroyed?
- Is crust destroyed in a continental collision zone?
- What happens when two continental crust collide?
- Why is continental crust thicker?
- What is the result of continental collision?
- Do volcanoes create new crust or destroy the crust?
- Which crust is thicker but with less density?
- What destroys continental crust?
Why is there no subduction when two continental plates collide?