- Can continental crust sink?
- Can oceanic crust be destroyed?
- Is Earth’s crust always moving?
- Why is continental crust thicker?
- What is an example of continental crust?
- What is responsible for Earth’s crust moving?
- Is continental crust thicker than oceanic?
- Do volcanoes destroy or create new crust?
- What are three differences between continental and oceanic crust?
- Why does the oceanic crust sink below the continental crust?
- What is the process of Earth’s crust being created and destroyed?
- How thick is Earth’s crust?
- Is crust destroyed at convergent boundaries?
- Which part of Earth’s crust moves to 6 inches a year?
- What are the 3 causes of plate movement?
- Where is the oceanic crust thickest?
- How is continental crust destroyed?
- What process destroys crust?
- Where is Earth’s crust thinnest?
- Which type of the crust is thinner?
Can continental crust sink?