- Why is it incorrect to say the crust is broken up into tectonic plates?
- What causes faults in Earth’s crust?
- How fast do tectonic plates move?
- What is the deepest hottest layer?
- Which crust is thicker?
- What is the difference between fault and fracture?
- Can California break off?
- What really happens when plate moves?
- What keeps the Earth’s core hot?
- Is the crust broken up into tectonic plates?
- What is the coldest layer?
- What do you call the block that moved up relative to the other?
- What are three causes of plate movement?
- What happens when pieces of the Earth’s crust moves?
- What happens if the Earth’s crust moves suddenly along a fault?
- Is inner core the hottest layer?
- What causes the crust to move?
Why is it incorrect to say the crust is broken up into tectonic plates?