- Is Japan a subduction zone?
- What happens when two plates are moving apart?
- What is the most common cause of magma formation in the mantle?
- What would happen if there were no subduction zones?
- Why do the largest earthquakes occur at subduction zones?
- Which is likely the Behaviour of magma extruded at high temperatures?
- What do you call when magma generated at the subduction zone?
- What are the four major features of a subduction zone?
- What happens when two continents collide?
- What is the most explosive type of volcano?
- What is the difference between magma and lava?
- What causes tectonic plates to move?
- What’s the role of subduction in the movement of plates?
- How is magma produced in subduction zones?
- How do subduction zones form?
- What happens when two oceanic plates collide?
- Does Earth become smaller or bigger when plates move?
- Where is a subduction zone most likely to form?
- Does subduction produce magma?
- What type of magma composition is commonly erupted on the continents along a subduction zone?
- What are the three types of subduction zones?
Is Japan a subduction zone?