- How is coffee plantation different from tea plantation?
- Which soil is used for coffee?
- Which crops are usually grown on hill slopes?
- Which is the world’s largest tea growing country?
- How many tea plants grew out of the eyelids?
- Which condition can spoil tea crop?
- Who drinks the most tea 2020?
- Which country is No 1 in tea production?
- Is tea a beverage crop?
- Why hill slopes are used for tea plantation?
- Is tea a plantation crop give reasons?
- Why millet crop is a dry crop?
- Which country drinks the most tea 2020?
- Which type of crop is tea?
- In which farming a single crop is grown?
- Which type of farming is suitable in hilly areas?
- How is frost harmful for the growth of cotton plants?
- Is tea a rabi or kharif crop?
- Which two crops grow best on the hill slopes?
- Which type of soil is ideal for tea coffee plantation?
- Which soil is best for coffee?
How is coffee plantation different from tea plantation?