- What is the IP address 127.0 0.1 used for?
- What does the mask 255.255 0.0 tell you?
- Is 255.255 255.255 IP address valid?
- Why is 192.168 always used?
- Why do we use localhost?
- Should I use 127.0 0.1 or localhost?
- What is 127.0 1.1 used for?
- What does there’s no place like 127.0 0.1 mean?
- What does host 0.0 0.0 mean?
- How do I know my localhost?
- What is the difference between localhost and IP address?
- What is the localhost IP address?
- What does 0.0 mean?
- What is 172.0 0.1 used for?
- Why is 127 called loopback address?
- Is localhost a server?
- What is localhost loopback?
- Why 0 and 127 are not used in IP address?
- What is a 192.168 IP address?
- How do you fix 127.0 0.1 refused to connect?
- What is a 255.255 255.0 subnet?
What is the IP address 127.0 0.1 used for?